"GNTM"-Siegerin Vanessa Fuchs: Darum wird Toni das Rennen machen

In 2015, Vanessa Fuchs won the tenth season of "Germany's Next Top Model" and has been working successfully as a model ever since. Who could do the race at "GNTM" this year, she reveals in an interview.

Who is Heidi Klum (44) voting for "Germany's Next Top Model 2018" tonight? As a big favorite, the 18-year-old Toni enters the race. Model Vanessa Fuchs (22) also sees the student at the top. "It's the most refreshing," says the 2015 GNTM winner in an interview with spot on news. The 22-year-old has worked hard on her career in recent years - with success. She has also been traveling internationally for a long time ...

They won the tenth "GNTM" relay three years ago. How have you been since?
Vanessa Fuchs: Since then my life has changed completely. I am constantly on the move and see the world. Of course I do not see my family and friends that much, but I still love my job.

In retrospect, would you join the casting show again?
Fuchs: I think so. I have never regretted "GNTM" and missed the time afterwards. In a villa in L.A. with the girls, the excursions, the challenges. It was a great trip and I really enjoyed it. Also for the range the format was a good leap.

Last year you terminated your contract with Günther Klums Model Agency, why?
Fuchs: The contract expired normally after two years. I did not renew it after that. I just wanted to reorient myself and take a new path.

Have you received more or fewer orders since then?
Fuchs: Since then I have many more jobs, I am in demand and above all international travel.

What do you think, who will win the show this year?
Fuchs: Good question, I did not see the show, so I can not judge the girls' abilities. But when I start with the first impression in the pictures, I think Toni could become it

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog